WELCOME to the Back to Love blog, a fresh place to get inspiring information about all things dating and relationships. If you are single you are going to love all my tips on dating, what’s happening with coronavirus, and dating how best to manage the game of Jenga, called your love life. If you have a partner you are going to soak up all the juicy information I am going to teach you about your partner and how better to have a relationship.
This is the place where I give you weekly updates and fill you in on the latest reality television show about love and a few laughs from my Instagram page. I will also keep you updated on new courses that I am releasing and by being on my newsletter you will get early access to all my best promotions and classes. You are in the right place.
While I’ve been a psychologist and couples therapist for over 20 years, I think what I have most to offer is my personal experiences in love. I want to keep it real here because relationships can be challenging but they can also be rewarding.
I gave myself the name, Back to Love Doc because this is what I want to help you do, get back to basics, back to love. I want to help you get back to yourself, a better, softer, kinder, more compassionate view of yourself.
My blog is for you if:
- You want to understand yourself and your love style better
- You want to understand your partner and their love style better
- You’re seeking support in your single life and want to know where and how to date
- You are in a relationship and want to make it better
- You want tips for dating and a better understanding of how your love style affects your dating outcomes
- You love the Bachelor and want to hear my take on the latest season
I welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions, let’s dish all things #Bachelor. I will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, profane, disrespectful, or irrelevant. Please don’t post information that is highly personal, as this is a public forum. I’m here to share information and provide support for you. Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting, and contributing. I’m excited to have you here!