Back To Love School
Have you ever taken a relationship 101 class?
Most people haven’t, until now.
Hi, I’m Doctor Diane, your professor of the Back to Love School. I created these courses with you in mind.
I have more than 20 years of experience as a licensed psychologist and I condense what I know to help you learn about relationships.
I use evidence-based practices and the science of relationships to help you understand why relationships are so hard.
Back to Love School is designed specifically to help you get out of this rut. To help you stop sabotaging yourself in the same dead-end cycle.
These courses are perfect for you if:
- You don’t understand why you keep getting love wrong and you only have so many relationships left in you.
- You’ve had enough of date deja-vu — you want a real relationship.
- You can’t seem to get it right with your partner; you have so much love to give but you feel unappreciated and you are stuck.
- You feel like most people disappoint you and you don’t know why.
- You worry, ‘What’s wrong with me, am I unlovable?’
- You keep dating the same type and don’t know how to change.
- You are tired of players, ghosting, and feel like all the good guys are taken.
- You want the grand romance, and Tinder just isn’t cutting it.
- You can’t stop wondering when you will finally get the love story you deserve.
I Can Help You Find More Love Too.
My Courses Are Made To TRANSFORM Your Love Life
ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT HELP AND FAST TRACK your love life?
Check out my menu of courses.
How To Get Over You Ex
Your Guide To Heal & Move On From Toxic Ex's
DON’T LET THE DAMAGE YOUR EX DID TO YOU KEEP YOU FROM HAPPINESS
The Complete Guide to Understand & Move On From Traumatic & Toxic Ex’s
Learn everything you need to know to move on for good and become happier.
Is He The One?
Find Your Flavor
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME OR REALLY FOUND “MR. RIGHT”.
Singles Guide to Finding the Right Relationship for YOU!
Learn everything you need to know to make a good choice.
While a course such as this cannot be a substitute for therapy it’s the next best thing for your self-healing journey. The budget-friendly course asks you the tough questions you need to explore if you want to get new and better results.
- Be able to identify your own issues as they relate to your attachment styles.
- Once you understand your relationship patterns and behaviors, you can become more intentional in the dating process.
- Minimize future heartbreak and stop wasting time on the wrong people.
- You gain the knowledge to change old patterns.
- Learn proven therapy tips for self-healing.
- Gain a better understanding of your partner and what they need.
- Enjoy being single and love yourself.
- Communicate in more effective ways considering your own and your partner’s Love Styles.
AFTER THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Come to a better understanding of why your past relationships failed.
- Identify other people’s Love Styles, this includes friends, family, and potential partners.
- Choose partners who are a better fit for you based upon your respective love styles.
- Know how to feel, think, and act like a secure person who is more confident and self-assured.
- Understand what a healthy romantic relationship is.
Each course is approximately one to three hours with supplemental materials for you to review at your own pace. The Courses at Back to Love School are organized in bite-size lectures. Each lecture includes a video of me explaining the material along with corresponding worksheets. The run time is listed for each lecture listed so you know how much time to allow. If you want to get the most from the courses, fill out the worksheets and keep a journal of your progress and your thoughts and feelings. The course mimics therapy in many ways, but because it’s a self-guided journey you take it at your own pace. The nice thing is that you can replay the lectures many times to let the information sink in.
These courses are not an appropriate substitute for therapeutic treatment or a therapeutic relationship, however, many people have found these courses to be very helpful in developing skills and to learn self-healing tips that are applicable to all relationships. But because this is a course and not therapy the advice cannot be specific to your unique situation. Therapy offers the ability to personalize the advice to fit your situation and offer feedback and support. Online courses, therefore, are for educational purposes only. Clients often take the courses as a primer or as an adjunct to individual therapy.
Courses are the most useful and beneficial if done in order. Start with the Free Attachment Course followed by Find Your Flavor, then the Healing Course. The Singles bundle includes ‘Find Love Now!’ which gives you all the dating tips you will need. The Couple’s bundle includes ‘Love Scripts’ for actual conversations you can have with your partner to deepen your relationship. For all lectures within the course, you can always pause, return, and come back to the course. They are designed to be sequential.
ADDITIONAL COURSES coming soon!
From the First Date to Forever
Designed specifically for Singles
You’ve Both Got Issues
Designed for couples to get the most out of your relationship